Take your Harlequin Eco Excursion Bag on your next field trip or weekend adventure!
An original Harlequin design, the Eco Excursion Bag carries the honour of being the first excursion bag in the world to be made from recycled plastic bottles, or 100% PET fabric.
The Eco Excursion Bag fits inside our Ergonomic Tuff-Packs, like the Osteo or Genius.
It can be personalised absolutely FREE with one of our beautiful designs to create a unique bag... AND it won't cost the earth.
As a proud sponsor and donating partner of Planet Ark's National Tree Day, Harlequin is digging deep and donating a percentage of every Eco Excursion Bag sold back to Planet Ark and this Australian reforestation, tree planting programme.
- 100% PET recycled showerproof fabric*
- Internal zipper pocket
- Comfortably fits a clipboard
- Easy open, secure Velcro fastening with drawstring toggle
- Reflective safety corners
- Adjustable shoulder/back straps
- Printed name patch on reverse
- Easy sponge clean
- Eco Excursion Bag size is 36cm x 44.5cm
*The Hi-Viz Excursion Bag material, backstraps, clips, zippers, reflectors, toggles, Velcro and handles are not PET fabric